Thur 3rd Sep Balbriggan Parent & Toddler Coffee Morning

Home Forums Dublin Chat Thur 3rd Sep Balbriggan Parent & Toddler Coffee Morning

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)
  • Author
    Jedt

Hi all,

The Bagel Bar. Main St. Balbriggan will be hosting a coffee morning for parents on Sat 9th May @10.30am. This is particularly for parents who work Monday – Friday and cannot make the monthly coffee morning which are normally held on Tuesdays.

So anyone who works during the week but fancies catching up with some other parents & babies over coffee and treats can come along….

Hope to see lots of Balbriggan, Stamullen, Balrothery, Balscaddan parents & toddlers there….any maybe a few from further afield too.

newmomma

Hi Sabbi, your great to organise this. I am definitely going to be there. Biggest challenge….having me and ds dressed and ready and down there at that hour of the morning!!

ONEFINEDAY

That sounds great! See ya there! R xox 😀

Jedt

I heard there’s going to be a beauty salon representative there on the morning offering free beauty advice and hopefully samples of things too….

See you all there…

Siobhan

Thanks Sabbi..hopefully we will make it. Can you tell me whereabouts in Ballbriggan the B*gel Bar is though??

Jedt

Its on the Main St. beside Xtra Vision. You can park in SuperValu or Tesco for free and walk up to it. Super valu underground car park is great, 3 hours free parking and a 2 min walk to bagel bar from there.

Easy peasy….see you all at 10.30am tomorrow!!

Bring a friend..this isthe 1st one so future events depend on how many people turn up….

Thanks Sabbi 🙂

Jedt

Big thanks to the Bagel Bar this morning…

There were complimentary manicures for mums, courtesy of Waxelle Beauty Salon on Dublin St Balbriggan – who sent a therapist down to pamper us while we were having our coffees.

And there were free bagels and nibbles for the parents & kids courtesy of the Bagel Bar.

Even the little girls got in on the action. My daughter (4) and two other little girls got mini manicures and had their nails painted too. And the manicurist let them do her nails to keep them occupied while we sipped our coffees – perfect!

Waxelle are offering Mumstown mums 15% off treatments so if you need a manicure or other treatment, ask for Pamela and tell her Mumstown sent you and you’ll be well looked after!

It’s lovely being spoiled like that…

Hopefully the Balbriggan coffee morning will become a regular monthly event like the one in Drogheda.

If you think you would like to come to one of these on a Saturday morning next month, let us know and if we have a good response, we’ll organise another one.

newmomma

Had a lovely time this morning- very relaxing. Was delighted to get a french manicure, Pamela was a great girl. Great to put facesto names too 😀 Would be great if this took off. Thanks for all the effort on your part Sabbi. Hope to catch up again soon 🙂

Agree that it was a lovely morning…thanks a mill Saabi. Very generous of Alan to host a morning like that too! Hope it continues and if it does I’ll def be a regular.

Razzle Dazzle

PS Newmomma forgot to say that I tried mini rice cakes (C*w & G*te I think) with LO too as finger food and she loved them…maybe you could try those will your little fella before the liga/toast…they literally melt in the mouth so fewer heart stopping moments 😉

Jedt

hi all,

is there anyone interested in having another one soon….

please let me know and I will get in touch with Alan. Maybe we could get someone back form Waxelle to do our nails again, that was lovely!!

I’d def be up for it Sabbi 😀

newmomma

Hi, me too 😀

Just realised that I have something on every Saturday morning in July already 🙁 Typical I was really looking forward that coffee morning 🙄 If by any chance it doesn’t happen until Aug I’ll definitely be there 🙂

Shelmish

Hi, Has there been another meet up organised?
    Thanks,

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.