Three piece suite free to good home

Home Forums SWAP SHOP Three piece suite free to good home

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    travelgirl

Hi there,
    i have a terracotta 3-2-1 suite that i am getting rid of, it is in perfect condition but i have genunine reason for it to go, all washable covers (have terracotta covers on it, but think i have dark blue covers too somewhere?)
    so if you need a very comfy suite, or know anyone who does, let me know

happymama

HI, Can you send me a pic of the suite( If its still available ) My sister just moved into her first house and cannot afford a couch so it could be perfect, she has plastic garden chairs at the mo, just need a pic to judge if it would fit. THanks

happymumblemum
    Participant

Hi if you have no luck try http://www.jumbletown.ie I got rid of our suite on there in 20 minutes….

travelgirl

hi happymama,
    sorry i am only seeing this reply now. suite is still available ..can u send me an email address and i can send on some pics for you?? not sure how to put them up on this site?

Lins

Hi i am only new to this site. Cant believe you have a terracote suite you want to get rid or is it already gone. Let me know cause I could be very interested. Thanks!!!!!

travelgirl

hi there Lins,

Suite is still available, have been busy in work so have forgotten about it!!!! I am getting a new suite from someone else so have to get rid of this one, and believe me i love this suite, it is very very comfy!!! i am in grange rath if you wanted to have a sit in it…..the only thing is i am not sure when i am getting the new one, will be soon but don’t have date, so can’t tell you exactly when my one will be available?

Lins

Hi…would love to have a look…..dont mind when its available. Could you mail me a pic if not I could pop down some evening. Im only living in Balbriggan & Am still very interested. Thanks.

Lins

Hi…Do you still have your suite. Did you get your new one yet.

miffym

hi. if suite is not gone, i would really love it. Mine is in bits, i can’t afford a new one.

travelgirl

Hello there,
    sorry i have not gotten back to you, slight problem with this suite at the moment….I was giving away this suite as I was getting one from my cousin…she is building a house at the moment and her old suite didn’t fit so was giving it to me……however now she has ran out of money (haven’t we all!!) so she has to make do with the one she has for now…my suite will be available again as soon as she sorts out her finances…I will post this up again when it is available…soo sorry for the mess up

Lins

Ahhh no worries. Will defo keep an eye out for you post next time. Sure know about finances (or lack of) so apppreciate you letting us know. Hope things get a bit better for your friend (and the rest of us). Take care!!!

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.