This is amazing ….

Home Forums National Chat This is amazing ….

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    kcireland

Here is a course offered in the US (haven’t heard of it in Ireland, yet!) to teach babies how to swim … watch this video … I think we would all sign up if there was one in Drogheda!

http://www.childdrowningprevention.com/index.html

It takes a few minutes to load but worth it!

chipbutty

you would wonder is it for real though

scole1

wow very moving frightened the life out of at first i just wanted to jump in and save the child but amazing when you see the kids swim so good….

chipbutty

ahhh i think it is a fix i bet the clothes he have on make him float and his nappy makes him float what do ye reckon

scole1

don’t think it’s a fix kids can swim from birth after all they lived in water for 9 months…..they just need to practice

EJ

I think thats great, Ive made the kids watch it, and warned them the next time water gets in their eyes in the bath, to think about that baby lying there calmly breathing, and not to scream the house down. like they usually do!
    They were a bit worried about the baby, but all happy when they saw that Daddy was there all the time!
    It looked like the baby had to do that a lot though!

EJ

Taylor5

My little nephew who is 7 now swam like that from about 2. When you’d take him swimming people would gasp in shock. He is still a great swimmer, but has had terrible trouble learning how to swim properly. He has to do lessons for months to learn how to swim with his head out of the water or about the water.
    So there are pros and cons to all things

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.