Things people hate….

Home Forums National Chat Things people hate….

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Author

Manners has to top my list:
    Elderly people who are scrooge faces.
    Youngsters who are mouthy.
    Little ones who just grab and think they deserve the whole world.
    Women who stare…
    especially when my LO is having a tantrum of some sort, as if he were something Godforbid Horrendous. Hate it!

i hate when someone tells you wat to do wit your child when there being naughty. 👿
    or when am out at night and i have to go home early cause a friend is too drunk.
    or when somone sends you the same text 15 times.
    and when i have head ache and somone is talking to much.

littleleaf

I hate when people park too close to my car on both sides and then just laugh. I’m heavily pregnant and have a little fella to get into the back seat. 5inches of space is not enough to get into my car!! And then when they come back to the car they just laugh at my predicament!!! Ahhh!!! 👿 👿 👿 👿 👿

scole1

i just wack their car out of it…but i’d kill them if my car was wacked, but it’s not as if they can’t bloody see that there’s a child seat in the car some people are just idiots……

Bookwitch

key their car or let air out of their tyres people like that are b*******d’s

yummymummy

oh i hate the droons of kids on the town on a sat, puts me off going!!!!!

i also hate the way my brother is 16 and allowed to go to discos, concerts etc and there wasnt a CHANCE i was allowed go at his age GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

noeleenw

i hate the way people dump their rubbish along the side of the road .. drove up past st olivers school the other day and turned left – thonk its for donore the amount of dumping is unreal

scole1

hubbies when they are in bad form they are worse than a woman with pmt or a toddler having a tantrum…. 👿

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.