There are some good people out there <3

Home Forums National Chat There are some good people out there <3

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Rebecca Jones
    Participant

I have a 3 year old little boy. When he was 6 weeks old he had his first trip to Dublin Zoo. Dublin zoo is special to us as its the place where myself and my partner had our second date and knew we were meant to be. We bought our son a tiger cub teddy bear on the way out. Ben and cubby have been together ever since. Cubby has been everywhere with us. Today our worst nightmare happened. Usual morning getting myself ready for college and wee man ready for preschool. He wanted to bring cubby so I thought nothing of it. On to the bus showing cubby everything out the window full of chat and smiles for everyone. Until we got off the second bus and into school realising we had left cubby on the bus 🙁 I promised Ben I would find him for after school. Panic stations set in. Out to the bus stop to wait for the bus to loop around again, ringing bus stations and of course an appeal on facebook for our beloved cubby. Anyway there was no sign of him on the bus I was an hour late for college and miserable. So upset for my wee man loosing his best friend. Spent the day in college sending messages and making phonecalls in the hope we would find cubby but 5pm came around and on returning to town still no joy. Popped into the bus station to ask again if anyone had handed him in and a lady came in behind me. She asked did we leave a teddy on the bus this morning. My knees gave way when she opened her bag and pulled out cubby 🙂 Ive never been so happy and so grateful in my whole life. She was keeping him to give back to us tomorrow morning. We have a very happy little boy tonight. He made this lady a card and is going to give it to her in the morning.

All we hear are bad stories so just thought Id share my good story with you all. Angels do appear when you least expect them too 🙂

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.