The worstestes

Home Forums National Chat The worstestes

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    Starbright

So what is the worst thing about living in Drogheda?

I do love the town, but there has to be some things we don’t like.

My top 3

1. Hate the big lorries coming through town :(
    2. Don’t like the litter :( .
    3. Don’t like the fact that parking at Scotch Hall is limited at this time :( .

But there are more things I like than hate. :D

noeleenw

i hate west street , its crap. Also hate the massive queues in the banks why cant they have more staff on

Taylor5

I hate the way Drogheda people give out about develepment and progress in the town
    I also hate how Drogheda People give out about the beautiful town they live in.
    How people cant drive or park in this town

ed1
    Participant

I hate the way none of the banks have private parking for customers
    I hate that there is no Tesco (yet)
    Dont get me wrong on my next one, i love the fact that we have lots of shops now in the town but i hate the fact that they are not all under one roof instead of in 2 different shopping centres
    I hate that we dont have a better pennies.

i

Biggins

I thought we had three shopping centers and there is a Tesco in West st!

I dislike the rudeness of people in lines.
    I hate the way traffic in the town block up every yellow box at intersecting roads and make it near impossible for buggies, etc to even get through between vehicles.

Yvonne

I hate the parking facilities in town, and the old free car parks are now charged!
    I hate the 4 pedestrian crossings at the Tholsel – backs up the traffic on Peter Street!
    It would be great if the banks opened a bit longer for workers.

(I hope we get a decent Tesco sometime, the one on West Street is rubbish!)

yummymummy

I hate the traffic full stop, get stuck everyday at the train station, its just a nightmare!!!!!
    I hate the fact that sports shops here in Drogheda stock dublin gaa jerseys and they dont stock louth ones in dublin, WHY!????
    I hate the limited bank hours, thank god for quick lodge!
    I hate the dog pooo all over the place
    the filth of west street, its just disgusting, every path is covered in stains!!!

ed1
    Participant

Biggins, sorry i forgot about the shopping centre on west street but there is not much in there anyway and as for the tesco on west street, is it really fit to be called a tesco…..doesnt even have customer parking.

i also hate the new pedestrian crossing at the haymarket. someone is going to be killed at it sometime.

rossylisa

I hate the fact that sports shops here in Drogheda stock dublin gaa jerseys and they dont stock louth ones in dublin, WHY!????
    !!!

coz us dubs are taking over drogheda Mahahhahahahahhahah 😆 😆 😆

rossylisa

i cant think of anything i hate about drogheda

yummymummy

and dont i know it lisa!!!!!! 😛 wish ye would all bog off home to yer over priced bricks in the concrete jungle hahahahahahaha

kasia

I hate the way Drogheda people give out about develepment and progress in the town
    I also hate how Drogheda People give out about the beautiful town they live in.

😆 😆 😆

so i hate only one thing
    lack of playgrounds. there is only one, and there is no toilet beside 😈 😈
    every estate should have its own playground, where parents and children can meet, form a community etc.

the rest – it’s fine.there is always room for improvement – but for me drogheda is ok. pedestrian crossing at tholsel – people always crossed the road there. council only marked the place properly.

why so many of you think that west street is crap?? at least you can walk there now 😆

Taylor5

God wouldnt shop in Tescos for dog food never mind my own 😆 😆 😆 😆

Yummy the Dub GAA thing does my head in (as a Dub) my neighbour has two kids and they wear Dublin shirts. I was offered a Dublin shirt for ds and I just told them "sorry wrong colour….. Im a Dub but he is from Louth"
    My sister lives in Kildare and her kids support the Lilly whites….. that pisses me off if you going to bring your famly up in a area cut your feckin past roots and plant new ones for the sake of your kids

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.