The Worst Present you ever got

Home Forums National Chat The Worst Present you ever got

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    happymumblemum
    Participant

Thought i would start a new topic , getting fed up of seeing same threads on here :lol:

Now I know its the thought that counts blah blah blah but whats the worst gift you ever recieved or indeed given :lol: :lol: :lol:

I think the worst gift I ever received was from an ex boyfriend it was a big basket of cheap and nasty dried flowers it was just yuk yuk yuk and it used to pick up dust like no ones business it lived in our house in the front room for a year till we split up then it went in to the BIN :lol: :lol:

Canucklass

Good topic HMM

My boyfirend of 4 yrs at the time gave me a Cranberries interactive cd for Xmas. I liked the cranberries at the time but it was a rubbish gift when I thought we had got past the highschool-esque, after school job gifts LOL I was with him for another 4 year and the gifts were always rather random.

rossylisa

the worst i got was from my dh about 2 yrs ago it was an ashtray with 2 old naked people on it he brought it back from amsterdam and a candle of a church in amesterdam 😆 😆 😆 i gave the ashtray to his dad because he thought it was hilarious …..he is still shite at buying me presents so i ususally tell him what i want or he gives me money 😆

chipbutty

one xmas my mam got me a personal organiser, i have to say i hated it, would never use one and have no need to use one either, it was red on the outside with all different little sections on it. Great if you are some kind of manager or something but not for me. My dad got her back that year by buying her Gay Burne’s life story (wrongspelling)

joey_rudd

for some strange reason my inlaws one year bought me umbrellas so i’m left with about 4 of them around the house that i’ve never used 🙄

Taylor5

My MIL got me a scarf and gloves and when she gave them to me, she told me that I could get the matching hat myself…. what a tight wad!

scole1

this was a funny pressie i got from an ex was a ring engraved with"you comlete me" they frogot to put the p in was so funny he was dumped after that what a sap…

Taylor5

😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆

happymumblemum
    Participant

great presents 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆

you comlete me 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆

bunnacurry

An old boyfriend gave me a big fluffy soft toy dog for christmas, on christmas day when we were staying with friends down the country. I broke up with him two days later. Maybe he sensed it wasn’t worth giving me anything decent. My friends had great fun with the dog in the pub afterwards when we were showing what we received for christmas. I worked in retail many years ago in Dublin and London and the amount of people who returned unwanted gifts immediately after Xmas was unbelievable.

yummymummy

well it not so much a worst present!!! my x told me one year to go and buy my own things and he would give me the money 🙂 🙂 i did and i bought a load of stuff, boy was he sorry he told me to do that, hehehehehehe lucky enough it was our last x mas together 🙂 🙂

i hate getting perfume and shower gel sets i NEVER use the shower gel.

EJ

I always hang onto unwanteds and fob them off on someone else! Why return when you can recycle!

Im such a snob, and really hard to please! Those close to me know not to even try – gift vouchers or bust!

I once go a HEDIOUS dining set from my mum, but my MIL got it reently – it’d be more her style!!! Seriously!

MNG

whats wrong with perfume and shower gels Yummymummy?

Chipbutty i find organizer is Great whether yr Mgr or Not a Mgr
    Luvs them very handy to hav 8)

happymumblemum
    Participant

just shows someones rubbish is another persons treasure 😆

I love bath and Shower sets and perfume stuff in fact I am very easy to please indeed I love anything really (dried flowers aside 😆 ).

ed1
    Participant

i love getting shower gels and other smellies althought got one last year off someone and it smelt disgusting. like sweat or something. yuck…….

my hubby got me a candle making set one christmas as a surprise. i’ll tell you a surprise it was!!!!! 😯

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.