The things they say

Home Forums National Chat The things they say

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Kids can be so funny sometimes. The latest advice from Peter when i told them i was going for a race to win a medal: Now mammy make sure no other mammys go in front, now this is cheating so dont do this, if you have any treats throw them at the other mammys and that way they will stop, buy mammy dont do it its cheating :lol: :lol:

This morning when discussing the brain, very deep conversation i know, well the brain cant hear the bones going only when the break. Mammy boys have a bone in their little man, what do mammys have? I think all mammys dont have a little mam and go to the toilet with something else :lol: :lol: That one comes up a lot in our house

Last week when leaving there nannys, i asked theboys what they had for the nanny & grandad, meaning a kiss and hug and there reply, totally mortified, yeah we will mammy, but where is the money, nanny always gives us money :roll: :roll:

scole1

lol kids really are funny…..love it…..

ds1 has hairy legs and asked why him and daddy had hairy legs one day while i was shaving mine i said coz the hairs keep your legs warm, he the turned to me and said well if you cut off your hair on your legs you’re legs will get cold….. 😳 😳 😆 😆 😆

joey_rudd

walking to school this morning D started shouting at the top of her voice "C*CK, C*CK" i asked her why she was shouting it, she said " its what the birds are saying" (it was caw caw!)

scole1

😳 😳 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆

rossylisa

My niece ( 3) was staying with me on Saturday, I was after giving her a bath and we were sitting on DDs bed and she had the alarm clock she said i have one of them in my house. I said does it go ringal lingaling and she said no it goes tick tock. tick tock 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆

beams

When teaching DD to use the potty made a song up to the tune of O Mr. Sun sun mr. golden sun – but put "poo" in where sun should be and tinkered about with it generally. 😀 😀 Last week as we entered tesco – she started shouting this out at the top of her voice 😳 😳 I just ignored her til she thought of another song to sing – luckily only lasted a minute or so – felt like hours though 😯 😯 Got a few funny looks though ❗

munchin
    Participant

My dd told me on sat she had the "little miss snotty" bowl – took me a few mins to realise she meant the little miss NAUGHTY!!!!!!!

she’s also big into Chitty Chitty bang bang at the minute – she doesn’t know the word "shit" as of yet 🙄 and is going around saying shitty shitty no matter how many times i say CHITTY!!!!!

i swore i’d write these things down but i have to admit half the time when i get around to it i forget 😳 some of the things they say are pure classics though!

Anonymous
    Inactive

rossylisa, still laughing about the alarm clock 😆 😆

happymumblemum
    Participant

When I was a little one possibly in Junior Infants we had to tell the class about our weekend..this is what I said..explaination follows` ( the teacher recounted all to my parents)

"This weekend my mum went to the off licence for ages, and my daddy took me to a strange mans house and we had bones for tea 😯 😆 "

translation…my mum was at work part time in the off licence and my dad took me to his bosses house for Dinner where we had chicken legs 😆

I think the police were nearly called until they got an explaination 😆

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.