The Snip

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    annabananna

I am 28 my hubbie 37 and i dont want anymore kids we have 2 under 2 and a half my hubbie feels the same so i asked him to consider the snip as i cant take the pill. Was wondering if anyone could tell me if their man had it done and had any side effects as in no interest in sex or depression as these are my worries about it

Fabienne

I don’t know directly, but I heard few mums saying that their partner had it and they’re all happy.

Fabienne

pookie2

Statistically, there are few serious complications. One in 5,000 can fail. There can be some initial discomfort & usually it isn’t directly responsible for any loss of libido etc. That’s what the official data says anyway – but haven’t got that far with my fella yet.

Hawkeye

I had it Anna with no problems whatsoeve and know plenty of other lads that have had it as well. There are a couple of previous threads, if you have a look back about it (they have "snip" in the title)

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi there, let me just share here with you a site I’ve been using to track my ovulation period. hope this could help others. http://www.ovulation-predictor.org/

Jedt
    Keymaster

Have to say, since my hubby had it we have been delighted. It gives us great freedom without worrying about getting pregnant. and as parents of 4, this is very important to us!!!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.