The Popemobile….not a joke!!

Home Forums National Chat The Popemobile….not a joke!!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Heard this guy on the radio today talking about how he bought and revamped the car that was used to bring Pope John Paul 2 around Ireland when he visited here in 1979.

So this guy bought the famour car and is renting it out to stag and hen parties! He says he hopes the people who rent it show respect for it, considering its history. I have to wonder if he’s mental – have you ever known a hen or stag party to show respect for things – they are usually off their heads drunk!

This is just too Irish – its bound to end up a disaster! :lol:

Taylor5

Hahahahahaha…. i have an image of a hen in the back Screaming "oh God, yes yes!" and not in honour of the pope!! 😆 😆 😆

Nice idea for ladies groups or OAP clubs but not stag and hen nights

Financial Companion
    Participant

Hahahahahaha…. i have an image of a hen in the back Screaming "oh God, yes yes!" and not in honour of the pope!! 😆 😆 😆

I nearly just choked laughing at that Taylor! 😆

Taylor5

I nearly just choked laughing at that Taylor! :lol:[/quote]

As long as the Hen doesnt choke! 😆 😆 😆

Jedt
    Keymaster

You see – there’s no respect for the ‘Popemobile’ already!! Filthy, the lot of ya! 😆 😆

Taylor5

You see – there’s no respect for the ‘Popemobile’ already!! Filthy, the lot of ya! 😆 😆

Im sorry! I couldnt help myself…… I wonder is it bullet proof? I hope all the bullets shot are blanks 😆 😆 😆

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.