the new "Redz" bar

Home Forums Louth Chat the new "Redz" bar

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    trixiebell
    Participant

Just wondering if anyone has been in here since it has been redone?

Has the restaurant gone again? We used to go to it before they changed it downstairs to a restaurant, but was never really in it since they changed it, we moved to Barocco as our new spot.

Just wondering thats all!

Also see that O’Sheas has changed its name and appearance to Shooters, think it looked better the old way IMO…. :?

yummymummy

was in redz on sat night and it was grand, a nice mix of people ( no kiddies 🙂 ) where the rest was is not tall tables and chairs Trix. Music was cool too, floor a bit slippy though.

Yeah i know how tacky does shooters look, really really tacky!!!!!!!! havent been in it, wouldnt suprise me if there were half naked women danicing on tables the min ya walked in the door hahaha

trixiebell
    Participant

thanks for that yummy, must try out redz once I can go out again 🙂

ed1
    Participant

I have to agree Yummy. Thats the type of place you would imagin Shooters to be. It looks really cheap on the outside.

Dying to try out Redz. Their restaurant has move to Dalys in Donore I think I think though that they shouldnt have done that. It was one of the best restaurants in Drogheda, apart from the Italian restaurants.

Yvonne

We were in Redz at Dalys in Donore one Sunday evening for tea, it was packed!! Was surprised as I thought it would do them harm moving out there.. and as always, food was fab!

Anonymous
    Inactive

I was in Redz on Saturday night, it reminder me of how it used to be when we first moved to Drogheda. Good atmosphere, music was good. The Vodka bar is still upstairs, i have only been their once and didnt like it. Hope they do well

opaljh

Going on a rare night out to town 😳 can anyone tell me where redz is? heard its a good spot!

Taylor5

Dont know how well you know the town, its on West Street (will use post office as a guide as everyoneknows where that is)
    Its on the opposite side to the post office about 150yards up the street, opposite the Abbey shopping centre/ old supervalu

opaljh

thanks 4 dat! looking forward to having a few vdks der!! 😉

Taylor5

Yeah it was a great spot we drank there every Saturday for years…. have a few for me

opaljh

Well went to Redz last night to give it ago!!, must say was impressed had a great nite (paying 4 it now) 😈 The music was a mix of 80s,90,& todays !
    There was a good mix of ppl too!,The atomosphere is just chilled out , have a laugh & a dance,loved the beer garden ,staff were all lovely especially the bouncers who gave us concessions for Storm for 3euro 😉
    Defo going back with the all girls ! Cant wait!! 😛 😉 😉

Cloc

Shooters is a good laugh too. They have a quiz night there on a monday which is loads of fun and the djs are brilliant (ie play what I ask them to lol)

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.