the little sayings at the left hand corner of the screen

Home Forums National Chat the little sayings at the left hand corner of the screen

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    rossylisa

As the prostitute said, It’s not the job it’s the stairs. :D :D :D :D :D

rossylisa

Fingernails grow nearly 4 times faster than toenails.

rossylisa

AND ANOTHER ONE

On average, you speak almost 5,000 words a day – although almost 80% of speaking is self-talk (talking to yourself). 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆

scole1

lol, i keep clicking to see what else will come up…thanks rossy will be here all night

joey_rudd

It takes about 3 months for the transplanted hair to start growing again.

Hippocrates, the Father of Medicine, suggested that a woman could enlarge her bust line by singing loudly and often.

The crawler, the machine that takes the Space Shuttle to the launching pad moves at 3km/h (2 mph).

Taylor5

A person can live without food for about a month, but only about a week without water.

Thought that was very funny…. cant do a day on op trans diet never mind a month without food.

Taylor5

This was on the left…..

Before bad-debt provisions, analysts say AIB will make operating profits of 2 billion euros. 😯 😯 😯

chewieodie
    Participant

Hippocrates, the Father of Medicine, suggested that a woman could enlarge her bust line by singing loudly and often.

Never frikkin well worked for me! 😆 😆 😆

scole1

or me lol……..obviuosly not loud enough…..lol…

hjs

I must be only humming then! 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆

Taylor5

Effective at getting rid of fat, drink up to 3 cups of green tea daily. Regular tea can also be used with a lesser effect

When i seen this message I had to post it up…. as i sip my green tea with lemon 😆 😆 😆

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.