The Late Late show, looking for Irish abroad

Home Forums National Chat The Late Late show, looking for Irish abroad

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    MaryE

The Late, Late show are looking for Irish abroad to make a funny video message to their friends & family for St. Patricks Day. They will put the best ones on the Late Late show next friday night the 16th of March.

Hope this link works, if not check out RTE website : https://​fbcdn-video-a.akamaihd.net/​cfs-ak-snc6/235285/620/​339076729476620_48909.mp4?oh=38​ea074dbe655

Ive sent it on to all my family & friends abroad. I hope my brother does it & gets on the show as my parents love the Late, Late & it would be such a lovely surprise for his face to appear on their tv screen, a nice surprise for them.

I think its a lovely idea because they are looking for funny, happy messages, normally when its about people abroad its so heart breaking to watch.

Jedt

I’ll send this to my sister in Jersey, she is a nutter and great craic. On the one hand, I love looking at her funny messages and videos but its also sad because I miss her alot.

thanks for posting, this is a good idea.

Hawkeye

We’ll be in the audience this Friday, should be good with Susan Boyle, Gerry Springer and Gok Won!

Jedt

you lucky sod hawkeye!!!

Hawkeye

you lucky sod hawkeye!!!

Lucky Sabbi??

I thought it was talent and resourcefulness! 😆 😆 😆

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.