THE KNOW YOUR NUMBER COMPETITION

Home Forums What’s New on Mumstown? THE KNOW YOUR NUMBER COMPETITION

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Fiona123

Hi all,
    I want to let you know about the know your number competition we’re involved in.It’s with Today FM and the Change Campaign.The goal is to reduce one’s carbon emissions as much as possible.We started with five contestants.Two have been eliminated and there remains myself and two other contestants,one from Mayo and the other from Dublin.
    We’ve undergone a number of tasks to date.I’d really appreciate your help in this month’s task.The aim is for each contestant to get as many people as possible to register with the change.ie website,calculate their carbon number and join his/her group.It only takes a few minutes to complete the process and the deadline for the competition is Friday 17th April.
    I’d really appreciate your help in this and you’ll also benefit as you’ll see tips on the change.ie website regarding how you can reduce your carbon number and not only help save the environment but also help you save money.With thanks to you all.Fiona McAleenan.Bettystown.[/i]

Anonymous
    Inactive

Best of luck Fiona!

The link has been added to PINK LINKS … so please vote!

jayne

i’ve added my name to your team, good luck 🙂

Fiona123

Many thanks for your support.
    Fiona.

yummymummy

Joined your group there. still have a way togo to catch up on trevor, hope you do though!!

my number is only 3.46 and majority of that is made up of me driving to work, pretty good i reckon.

Good luck!!!

Fiona123

That’s an excellent carbon number.Mine was 16 when I started the competition.It’s now 10.5 so we’ve a long way to go on that front too !!
    Thanks a million for joining my group.Fiona.

ed1
    Participant

Just signed up. My carbon number is 4.39. Target to get to is 3.51.

Fiona123

Thanks a million,Elaine,and really welldone on your carbon number too.Fiona.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.