The Hit – are you watching?

Home Forums Movies, TV, Books & Entertainment The Hit – are you watching?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

I missed the first 2 weeks but after hearing the Brian Kennedy and Ryan
    O’Shaughnessy songs on the radio all week, decided to tune in Friday night.

Its a bit of a crazy formula for a show but somehow, it seems to kind of work. I think Nicky Byrne is a good presenter and the idea is quite clever.

I tuned in Friday night – I don’t know why but I have a strange affection for Johnny Logan. Despite the leather trousers, the dodgy hair, the deep tan -he has a strange appeal. I cannot understand it but there is something kind of attractive about him. I feel weird admitting that but I could not help it, I was glued to him on the TV. Its like he’s so bad, he’s good?

Anyway, really like the song he has, think it will do well. Very catchy.

I had never seen Duke special before, that was a bit of a shock, I did not know he had that kind of image, its jarring with his soft sweet voice.

Interesting and good to see there really is some good Irish talent out there.

anyone else watching?

munchin
    Participant

I watched first episode wasn’t mad on it, can’t stand Brian Kennedy or Johnny Logan so didn’t bother with episode 2 or 3 😀

Anonymous
    Inactive

Oh Sabbi,im very worried about you admitting an attraction to Logan!!. 😆 he looks so strange,i think he has had A LOT of work done.Ive only seen snippets of the programme but I don’t think I will be tuning in again.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.