The Glitter Girls did my daughters birthday party!!!

Home Forums National Chat The Glitter Girls did my daughters birthday party!!!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Happymammy

My daughter was five yesterday and the girls came and did her party. She had ten of her pals there and they where pampered in style and their hair was crimped and glittered in all different styles, their nails painted and they had their faces painted and glittered aswell. They all had a ball. They had a karoke with the high school musical and hannah montanna music and of course at 5 they couldnt read the words but they new the songs. (I was dying to get my hands on he mike!!) :lol:
    The girls took over and kept them entertained for over an hour so all i had to do was clean up the glitter!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

munchin
    Participant

sounds like a great day Happymammy – glad all went well and happy birthday to DD 😆 😆 😀

Dinomum

Thats a great idea…I saw them advertised but I’d never heard any feedback..my dd will be 6 in Aug and she would love this…are they reasonable ?

MaryE

I had them during the Summer for my ds 1st Birthay party just to face paint & they were excellent too.

So professional for three young teenagers.

They charge €6 per child ( i think).

Happymammy

Hi

They were not three young teenagers i think it was two sisters. One girl was older than the other maybe mam and daughter. I was really pleased although i am still cleaning up glitter!! 😆 Ah well all in the name of fun.

Happymammy

It wasnt €6 per head it was €15.

MaryE

Sorry, wires crossed, must have been someone different that i had a ds b-day.

Dinomum

Thanks for the info ladies 😀

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.