The Final

Home Forums National Chat The Final

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    MaryK

OMG I loved the Apprentice last night! Great drama!! I kinda like Lucinda as an eccentric type, but had to go.

I can’t believe Lee lied on his CV…my face was in the cushion for that whole squirmy period. What a thing to get caught on. I like him, but I think if you scratched the surface you would find a mad man…a little too intense, but great Telly value.

Alex is still my fav, but he squealed on Lucinda like a little boy. He was also a bit grumpy in the interviews.

Helene..not really bothered by her. Her story was a bit sad, but she strikes me as a bit bewildered by the ordeal

Claire is ok, but she would drive me nutty working with her…She would be great in the pub, but it would be hard to work with her.

That’s why I think Alex will get it. Great twist from Sir Sugar.

can’t wait :D

Yvonne

It was a great show last night. I think Lee done himself alot of harm by lying on his CV… think it could be between Alex and Helen.

Taylor5

No dont think the CV thing did that much damage, if it did he would have gone with Lucinda. Im sure Alan Sugar (like the other guy doing the interview) have spiced up their CV’s over the years.

Think Alex is a bit of a shite riser, its not the first time he has ratted someone out. I think it was very unfair on Lucinda, she didnt say she didnt want the job, it think she was just expressing herself after such a rotten interview, she just seemed a bit knocked back and was letting off steam. She did seem to be well set up in her job and was earing over 100k a year, she will do very well for herself.

I would hedge my bets on either Lee or Clare as I feel they are a stronger team, cant wait for next week. If Lees’ team wins, I cant see him beating Clare, so Clare to win for me.
    If the other team win the task, I would say Alex would be the winner

Starbright

It was fun to see all the firings last night on the Special show. I had forgot most of them. I really want clare to win. She has the energy and leadership for Sir Alan.

Alex is a bit of a shit and Lee….ahh maybe. Not Helene.

Taylor5

Enjoyed the show last night, it was nice to get Alans personal oppion on the past contenders. I think Alex is his fav at the moment. But its all riding on which team wins the challange

yummymummy

alex or claire!!!!!!!! 🙂 cant wait for wednesday!!!

Taylor5

Lee the winner, that was a bit of a shock. Poor Clare I think she had it in the bag

yummymummy

well i said either! i was really routing for claire to win, i htink she accomplished more during her time than lee did, but he was still a worthy winner even after lying on his cv 🙂

MaryK

Didn’t really see it coming, but in hindsight it comes down to who he can have a good working relaitonship with. Claire would have been too strong and quite the finished article (in her eyes), whilst Lee is like a faithful puppy. He is a bit rough around the edges, but will do well under Sir Al.

Also, I don’t think that Claire would have stayed around for long. She applied to Big Brother a few times, so I think she is a fame-chaser. Iam sure we will see her again!

Good fun though! 😀

Taylor5

I think it was said last week the out of the 4 finalists it was Lee’s last chance, the others would do well in there business life.
    I think when it came to the final two it was Lees personality or more so Clares gpb that handed him the job. Both were very hard workers and I think the better team won in the end, but I think Lee will be able to fit into a team and be moulded into a " Yes Sir Alan man" whereas Clare had too much fire for him.
    He did seem very fond of Clare and Im sure he will help line her up with a job. Didnt your one Karen (the football team owner) say she would employ Clare?
    So Glad Helen or Alex didnt win, she went to pieces and he is a big baby and a bit of a spoilt brat in the last two shows, bet he gets everything he wants.

Yvonne

Was a bit surprised Lee won in the end, but they were the better team and I think Sir Alan knew he could work on Lee and mould him to suit the company. Helen was terrible under the pressure and Alex was like a little brat!

Have to say, Lee looked much better in the You’re hired show!! 😆

rossylisa

was delighted lee won as sir alan said claire will be ok

i never watched this before and i got hooked on it this yr it was brilliant what am i going to watch now on a wed night

Taylor5

Lee has fab eyes, he is a nice bloke.

Did you see tv3 are starting an "Irish" Apprentice, your man Bill Cullen and his girlfriend Jackie Lavin are hosting the show. It will either be brilliant or total shite

Yvonne

Easy bet – it will most likely be total shite!! 😆

yummymummy

too right anything irish made is always shite!!!!!!!!!!

could u imagine if they did irelands got talent PMSL!!!!!!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.