The Clothes Line

Home Forums Spot the Bargain The Clothes Line

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    tam

Hi All,
    How many bags of kids clothes have you left out for charity this year?? Its a sin to throw out all these lovely things and get nothing in return. I am launching a website which allows us all as parents to submit all our kids outgrown items and exchange them for the next size up items that someone else has submitted. All the items are practically new, and in great condition. Everybody wins!!

We are launching the site in January but we are currently creating a bank of clothing. I will be attending some of the Mumstown events between now and Christmas, so I can collect items anybody wants to submit.

We have also decided that Mumstown members will have access to the site before anybody else, so you will get first pick!!!

Please check out the site and follow us on facebook for updates. Also email me for more details on how it works.
    http://www.theclothesline.ie
    info@theclothesline.ie

Tammy

chewieodie
    Participant

This is such a clever idea! I wish you all the best with it! 😉

Taylor5

Great idea and good luck

hjs

I willdo an article in the Drogheda Independent on this excellent idea if you like.

Off to a swanky wedding in UK tomorrow, so out of circulation until mon, but if you pm me in the meantime with your mobile no and email address, I can get going straight off on Monday.

Good luck with it!

Sabrinab 08

Brilliant idea.. im always fillin bags for charity!! 😀

tam

Thanks for all the encouraging messages.
    I’m due to attend some of the upcoming Mumstown events so can you pm me your email addresses and I’ll sen you on details about how it works.

tammy 🙂

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.