THE BIG TICKET! Our 6th Annual Customer Evening November 13

Home Forums Louth Chat THE BIG TICKET! Our 6th Annual Customer Evening November 13

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

We’ll be there, with bells on!! :lol: :lol:

Its back with a bang…………… my favourite night of the year

Our 6th Annual customer night on Tuesday 13th November 2012.

Tickets are available this weekend in the centre or you can simply download one on from our website………. http://www.laurencetowncentre.com

" I gotta a feeling ………. that this nights gonna be a good night

munchin
    Participant

nooooooooooooo it’s a tuesday boo hoo i’ll be at college and i really enjoyed this night the last 2 yrs – i got a fab pair of boots last yr aswell as some lovely xmas pressies – ah well i’ll just have to wait until next year

Jedt
    Keymaster

Ah no Munchin, thats a pity and I’ll be there with a load of goodies!! Shaws Autumn sale is on at the moment, loads of great bargains to be had, I’ve already picked up some stuff for Christmas!

libby1
    Participant

Got our tickets today…. 😀 😀

Yvonne

Woohoo, picked up my tickets today too!

It is always a good night!, might have to stay longer this time!

Anonymous
    Inactive

Don’t forget to pick up your ticket! They are in the centre and as always, this is a free event. 😀

joeyrudd

pity its on a school night 🙁

Jedt
    Keymaster

Sure, can you not leave the kiddies for an hour Joey and come down? Its a great night and loads of bargains. 😀

Anonymous
    Inactive

Some lovely prizes up for grabs tonight too…check it out here: https://www.facebook.com/mumstown.ireland

We’ll be there this evening, come and say hello if you are in enjoying the nibbles, drinks & fab sales in the shops!! 😀

Financial Companion
    Participant

We’ll be there to hopefully answer any financial questions!

Looking forward to it!

Dave.

Taylor5

We’ll be there to hopefully answer any financial questions!

Looking forward to it!

Dave.

hi Dave i will be there if you want to bring those froms, no wonder why you couldnt call this evening! now you know why i happy with Wednesday 😆 😆 😆
    I will be up in the VIP area, won tickets on facebook, yippee! I cant wait to get into Shaws and see the sale, i love the sale…. i might even pick up the xmas pj’s in Marks, i love marks pj’s for the kids.
    Will all the shops be open, i need to get something in the crystal shop, i think its called Amber…. everytime im in town i forget to get it 🙄

joeyrudd

Sure, can you not leave the kiddies for an hour Joey and come down? Its a great night and loadsof bargains. 😀

no money and i got soaked earlier sonot in the mood to go back out…have a great night everyone 🙂

twink
    Participant

will be heading back in there later, but we saw a very stylish centre manager walking around…… 😉

felicity

lovely evening. siobhain and dave there to answer questions as usual. you both looked great thanks

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.