the big switch

Home Forums National Chat the big switch

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    scole1

just wondering if anyone has changed over to bord gais for electricity??? i have requested change over today have read it in and out and have decided to change over…however find that gas for me has been quite pricy compared to electricty and i use more electricity than gas….mmmm….

anway just wondering if nayone has changed over yet and if they have received bills is there any difference?

have also decided to keep submitting each month meter readings to help keep on track too so not been over charged…

noeleenw

i am with bord gais for electricity since last november – got first bill recently it was down but it was estimated 🙄 but they say they are 10% cheaper than esb plus the 10% that is being reduced anyway .. time will tell

scole1

cool thanx for that will keep an eye on the bill…only applied today so say will be awhile before notice any reductions….

Yvonne

We are going to be changing too – got our second esb bill this year, its €280! (The last one was €353!!) – so we hope to make a saving by moving.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.