The Belly Bra!!!

Home Forums What’s New on Mumstown? The Belly Bra!!!

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

U Mamma would like to introduce The BellybraThe Ultimate Support Garment During Pregnancy.

The world’s most feminine maternity support garment clinically proven to relieve back pain during pregnancy.
    The secret of the Bellybra is the x-shaped back stretch panel which lifts weight off the pelvis and distributes it equally between the shoulders.
    • Relieves back pressure & pain.
    • Effective support which improves pregnancy posture.
    • Available in black, white & nude.

Perfect for the uncomfortable third trimester or even earlier if carrying multiples.
    [attachment=0:25l8po86]Belly Bra.jpg[/attachment:25l8po86]
    “I found the Bellybra very supportive with my lower back pain and kept the weight of my bump off my pelvis – also very comfortable to wear!” Says a Midwife from a leading Dublin maternity hospital

Department of Obstetrics and Gynaecology, University of Melbourne study proves effectiveness of Belly Bra in alleviating back pain in expectant Mums

Medicare Health & Living Ltd, supplier of maternity and respiratory products and services to Irish hospitals and communities for over 20 years are delighted to exclusively offer Irish Mums-to-be the Belly Bra.
    For further information contact:
    Colette Lynch: Maternity Team, U Mamma Ph: 012014900 colette@medicare.ie

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.