The Apprentice

Home Forums National Chat The Apprentice

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 42 total)
  • Author
    Starbright

Claire is my fav! I know she is tough, but a woman has to be single-minded in business. I liked Jennifer too, although her planning let her down in the Marakesh gig.

Lee is a bit of a loose cannon for me. He probably has lots of ‘succeed in business’types of books.

Helen pissed me off when she was nasty with the Batty Aunt, realy nasty, reminded me of someone 🙄

Alex is cute, but where’s his personality? Ok, Ok he doesn’t need one 😈

Raef is weird, really weird.

Michael has been found out. I can’t believe he fooled that fashion designer. He deserves just to be fired on the weekend. Then on wednesday he just isn’t there and nobody mentions it. I mean come on, is there anyone on this forum that didn’t know what cult kosher belonged to? 😯

Anyway, you are right, not as strong as other years, but still enjoyable. I would love to go on it, but a little too old now.

Taylor5

I loved the Badger and the Irish girl who gave the chocolate lollies to the kids in London Zoo and then had the balls to ask for 3 pounds 😆 😆 😆 😆

Starbright

OMG I had forgotten about that….How cringeworthy was that! Not to mention mean! Has to be worse than the ‘Telesales Wedding cake duo’, but only just!!

Taylor5

I hate the hard sell and run a mile, if I feel pushed or under pressure I wouldnt buy even if I wanted to.

yummymummy

i know with the footie on that ye prob didnt watch it but i kept flicking between both!!!
    he fired Raef!!!!!!!

rossylisa

watched it last night was hoping michael would go 👿

yummymummy

yeah that dude has 9 lives, i hope to god he doesnt win!! so doesnt deserve to!

Yvonne

Ah I forgot all about it last night!!! Glad to hear that Raef is gone though! Is it repeated any night???

yummymummy

yeah think its repeated tonight or fri on bbc2 or something around 11, just check the text

Yvonne

Thanks Yummy!

MaryK

🙁 BOO HOO 🙁

Sweetpea

Love this program too……The follow upon BBC2 just after is always good for a laugh as well.
    I can’t believe that Michael is still hanging in there and Helena isn’t much better. One of them has to go next week…….pleeeeeese.
    Raef was actually growing on me but obviously not on Sir Alan 😯
    I recon Lee and Claire will make it to the final two……………but I have a quiet regard for Lucinda I have to say and I would love to see her make it thru bit she can be a bit off the wall sometimes 😛 😯 😆

Taylor5

Raef is gone!!!! 😯 NO WAY……

Yvonne its repeated on Saturday night at 11pm.

Yvonne

Thanks Taylor, will plan to stay up and watch!

Taylor5

Yvonne I had a look on Sky last night and its not on this Saturday due to the Eurovision, so dont know when it will be repeated…. sorry would love to see it myself

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 42 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.