the apprentice

Home Forums National Chat the apprentice

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    scole1

well ladies anyone whatching this???

i’m watching it and enjoying itand oh my god craig did my head in what a p***k was so glad he went last week little fart of a thing throwing his weight around, he was also very serious looking too, boring, shame donal went think he was a bit peed off leaving, he was very frustrated with the lads on the photo shoot..

what do you think of your one sam on the platinum team, she drives me bonkers last week and her lets get on the cho cho train crap or whatever, and then this week i’ve composed a special peice for samsung, da da da da bla bla bla…oh jesus shoot me or at least shoot her….thought was funny when one of the girls was slagging her, they seemd quite polite up until then, and the face on her when she was told that samsung thought that it was cheesy, oh god please let her go soon or i’ll go nuts, but i’d say she’ll be on for awhile as she’ll drive the others bonkers….i would so hate her as my teacher….

i think the girl Geraldine is great, she’s funny, and think when she turned around and said they may be educated but daddy can’t buy cop on in trinity, was funny, and she’s so right and was right in the end. i’d be keeping an eye on her, she seems bright and a force to be reckoned with….

otherwise enjoying it, but they all seem both teams quite childish, especially the boys they can never agree i think teams should be split and mixed up a bit as the boys stink…

Taylor5

Yeah some muppets alright….. love the girl from the inner city. Dont like Aoiffe (blonde with gunner eye)

Think that guy Donal shouldnt have gone, think Brendan is a tosser…..might be a nice guy but the way they were going on like kids.

No team players all out for themselves….. Jackie Lavin (Bills other half) looks very very well this year, her New face lift looks much better then last year

newmomma

Ooh I love it! The guys are all out for number one and think they’re so clever. Not that the girls are much better but at least they’re winning. Prefer it when they get whittled down a bit more cause still don’t know most of them. Not loving the You’re Fired programme yet, Brendan O’Connor is being so condescending to the contestants and especially last week ridiculed the guy so much but wouldn’t let him answer back.
    Jackie does look great..

Taylor5

No not liking that show either, compared to the UK version its a bit wooden and he (brendan) is very very rude…… maybe he will improve as he goes along. He is huge in the UK and Im sure he got a good pay packet for that slot

Love tv3 at the moment, loads of new shows for the winter….. not loving that play tv that comes on at midnight…. who would ring those numbers at 1.50 per minute….. Im too much of a scab lol

newmomma

Midnight 😯 ?? Not sure I remember the last time I was up till then watching tv. Even the Apprentice is on a bit too late for me 🙄 But tv3 def have the best tv line-up

yummymummy

I love this programme its sooo cringeworthy its hilarious! That fella breffini where did they get him from at all???

dunno many of their names but that teacher, the music one, well she is a bit touched dont ye think????

as for jackie…aw someone needs to tell her to lay off the botox

scole1

do you think Breffini looks a little like one of the royal family?

super minder

i was just think that he was a right royal nob . lol

i was falling asleep watching it last night not out of boardom just tired xxxxx

maisy

agree with scole that at least geraldine seems like a real person, but dont know if she will last as some of the posher girls have turned against her (dont remenber the names, sorry). whilst her references to daddy not being able to buy cop on in trinity college are amusing, think she should hold her tongue, as she is in danger of over playing the "i am just like bill" card.

the you’re fired show is truly awful – never liked brendan o connor. he completely ignored donal for most of this weeks show. this was never true of the bbc version which was a much better show overall

scole1

lol girls…

maisy think you’re right about geraldine saying like bill, thee’s always one, remember last year there was a lad who was compared to bill lasted a little while but then was soon fired coz he lost interest, it’ll be interesting to watch what happens

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.