that sound that only teenagers can hear!

Home Forums Louth Chat that sound that only teenagers can hear!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Was talking with my 14yr old and she was showing me that high pitched tone ‘thing’ on her itouch. She was experimenting and showing me how she could hear it when I couldn’t. She said its like those deterents they were talking about using outside places they didn’t want ‘teenagers’ gathering. Interesting bit, she said a lotof young people using this as a text alert or incoming call alert so that they know they have a text or call, yet their parents can’t hear it, (or teachers in school). Its scary what they do with technology.

an article on something similar http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2008/04/2 … 98304.html

oh yep it is i was like that as a teen i was only a 19 4 years ago and used to be able to tell when the phone was gonna get a text or phonecall because of that noise its like when your on a phone call you go near a radio and there is this buzzy noise.

yummymummy

I can hear this noise and I am not a teenager……im 27!! Must have good ears lol…but its sooo piercing.

Hennypenny

i think teenagers have magic powers haha. well my 14 year old thinks she does as i know nothing and she knowes everything.

Anonymous
    Inactive

😆 But sure we’re old fashioned and havent got a clue….we were never young like they were. And if we were young????? my daughter seems to think we were a different type of young. Its amazing to see your own kids going through the ‘teenage’ years thing, makes me feel old.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.