Thank you to our little Toddlers…Laurence Town Centre

Home Forums What’s New on Mumstown? Thank you to our little Toddlers…Laurence Town Centre

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

A big thank you to all the little people this morning who took part in our Big Toddle for Barnardos. Im still laughing, you mothers are way to competitive……………..

I hope the little ones enjoyed the day and a big welldone to the Granny’s, Enjoy the vouchers. The dads did not do to bad either.

Siobhain in Mumstown, what would we do without you?

I will let you know how much was raised.

Regards & thanks again

Susan
    :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Yvonne

It was a great morning Susan alright!!! Might have done better in the Mammies race if A wasn’t glued to my hip!!!! 😆

chewieodie

Well done to you, as always Susan! You are always looking after us!
    My little munchkin had a ball…. the look of achievement on her face was priceless! 😆
    And the mummy race… hysterical…. I’ve got bits that are still protesting! 😆

And BAGEL BAR… you guys outdid yourself! Those waffles were DELICOUS! Fat free… yeah right Susan!

And of course, to Siobhan and the gals from Barnados… well done!

scole1

FAB FAB FAB…and THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU

was really great mornign and the bagels yummmyyyyyyy oh and the FAT FREE waffles still licking my lips so gonna have a treat in there one day when ds1 is at school…yummy scrummy…..

thanks to the bagel bar as always, susan the fab centre manager…no.1 family friendly centre, and siobhan and her mammy for looking after everyone, and of course the girls from barnardos

great job

Thank you to everyone at Laurence Town and Mumstown and of course the toddlers that got involved! 🙂

We were delighted to be involved in your Big Toddle event. 😀

Special mentions to Susan the magnificent MC and the fabulous Siobhan from Mumstown for all your hardwork. 😀

Don’t forget, if you want your tot to toddle on TV3’s IrelandAM this Friday get in touch with me (Katherine) on 01 708 0450.

When: Friday, 4th June from 8.30 – 10am
    Where: TV3 Studios, Westgate Business Park, Ballymount, Dublin 24
    Click here for directions [url]http://www.tv3.ie/contact.php[/url]

Our time slot is at 9.35am and it is sure to be great morning of fun!

I really need to confirm numbers by tomorrow, so please get in touch. We greatly appreciate your support.

Thanks again, from all here at Barnardos

Jedt

Mammies & Toddlers on TV3??? Count me in!!

Anyone else who would like to Toddle on TV3 on Friday morning please add your name here….

It will be good craic and the little ones get so excited about being on TV, I’ll be setting the sky plus so they can watch themselves when we get home

Hope some of you mums can make it too 😀

Yvonne

The timing isn’t great when you have other children to get out… only for that I might be interested in heading up… will be sure to tune in though!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.