Thank you!- Breastfeeding Class

Home Forums National Chat Thank you!- Breastfeeding Class

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    lyn11

What a lovely surprise, I was thrilled this morning to see I had won a place through Mumstown on a breastfeeding class with ANULIFE. After working in childcare for many years this is the one thing I am apprehensive of for when our little one arrives but really want to try. Thank you so much for the opportunity and I really look forward to attending the class. Off to work with a huge smile this morning :)

Jedt
    Keymaster

Hi Lyn,

Well done!!

Claire at Anulife is fab and I think these classes are a great idea. If this had been around when I was pregnant on my first child I would have loved to go to one.

Breastfeeding can take a little bit of practice and guidance but once you have good support and you know how to position the baby, it is a wonderful thing to do.

I am looking forward to breastfeeding this little one when he/she arrives. Had some milk leaking yesterday and I got all excited!!

Enjoy the class and let us know how you get on. :D

lyn11

Went to the breast feeding preparation class yesterday and am still talking about it. It was a great class, very informative and delivered in a laid back way that made me feel so at ease. I cant wait to try out all the tips now (only 10 weeks left!) Clare has so much information to share and answers every question and query with great advice that is down to earth, you just know she is speaking from experience and not just reading from a book! Any Mums to be out there that are thinking of Breastfeeding I would highly recommend this course, it has given me the information and confidence to feed my baby when he or she is born without hesitation. So much more practical information is given and realistic expectations set for you than at just an ante natal course.

http://www.anulife.ie/breastfeeding_pre … _class.asp

Jedt
    Keymaster

So glad you enjoyed it Lyn, Clare is lovely and has helped many mums. Its a nice thing to go when you can get the hang of it….I am breastfeeding our new daughter at the moment and really enjoying it. Its really nice to see her little cheeks filling out and see her weight go up, knowing its from my milk.

Hope it goes well for you when your baby arrives soon and remember, there is loads of support for you to help you if you get stuck at any stage….that can happen to any of us so don’t be afraid to ask if you need advice. 😀

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.