Tesco has opened

Home Forums National Chat Tesco has opened

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    libby1
    Participant

You think everything was been given away for nothing – it was so buzy , not enough car parking spaces though.

There were loads of great offers though buy 1, get1 free.

Seen loads of people from Drogheda .

I am sure next week it will be quiter.

I cann’t wait till the one opens over by Knockbarra Downs.

scole1

mom works besides tesco said it didn’t look that busy, might have a goo later, what time did ya notice is it open until???

libby1
    Participant

Open until 10pm

kasia

where is new tesco ? 😳

noeleenw

bettystown – everything seems to be happening there 😆

MNG

Hi Girls,

Every Little Helps 🙂

Taylor5

Went out today and did a bit of shopping, I think its great…. its a typical tesco everything from milk to power tools.
    They have a clothes section but not too much for boys seemed to have tonnes for girls

scole1

it’ll be handy alright….wierd it feels like it’s somewhere else rather than bettystown….when ya walk through the doors….good few parent and baby spaces which is great…..

Taylor5

Yeah I know, seen your car parked a few spot away from us…. you didnt have a trolly but the walk back to the carpark isnt level, well its on a mad slope from right to left so the trolly is flying off on its own.

Cant wait for the Donore one to open but the Bettystown one would be handy from A’s preschool, might change shopping to Thursday so I can do it alone and in peace

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.