tesco banbridge

Home Forums Spot the Bargain tesco banbridge

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    noeleenw

went to tesco in banbridge today great value … baby milk £6.98 same as sainsburys … we normally buy the cheap bubble bath here for 79c it was 18p there :lol: you know the kids birthday cakes with characters on them that are about 13 euro here they are £6 !!!!!!!!!!!!!! ds birthday next week so got loads of crap really cheap .. well worth the extra few miles

newmomma

I have to agree, the extra few miles are well worth it. Even bags of carrots are only £1. Can really stock up on all toiletries, cat food and formula. The lunch menu is £2.50 for a jacket potatoe with 2 fillings. Where else would you get that!!

Yvonne

We went up on Monday and found it great too… some of the stuff was a little cheaper and the shelves were full!!!
    We done a two week shop so will work out at good value.

noeleenw

dh drinks tia maria – i know a real womans drink – its 20 euro here and was £10.50 there yesterday .. big savings on wine also

Anonymous
    Inactive

How do I get there……where do I go from theround-about on the way into Newry? Is it much further?

noeleenw

ok rather than taking the third exit on the round about take the second one for belfast etc then you come to another one and go for banbridge its about 10 mins up the rd from newry not as busy as sainsburys and cheaper !! take the second exit on the motorway for banbridge and tesco is down the road iykwim 😆

Anonymous
    Inactive

That’s great, Noeleenw must give it a try
    😀

Sabrinab 08

Hi ya.. have been thinkin Sainsburys is gettin dear.. even heard ppl from the North say it was to dear!!! so is it the the roundabout just b4 the bridge then? Would defo head up once im sure were im going!1 😆 do you know if they accept laser cards?? Sainsburys are now so your getting the full rate the bank are giving ya know.

Yvonne

Tesco do take Laser Sabrina… much handier and a good rate then.

Must check their opening hours, might call up some evening….

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.