Temple street hospital!

Home Forums Newborns, Babies, Toddlers, Kids, Teens! Temple street hospital!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    suzieQ

I was just wondering if anyone knows about the parents accomodation in Temple street childrens hospital. My DD has to go for a sleep study to monitor her breathing and oxygen levels as she has had breathing difficulties since birth. It will be her first time staying in hospital overnight and I was just wondering if a parent gets to stay with her all night?
    Any info would be much appreciated.
    Thanks,
    SuzieQ :D

Jedt
    Keymaster

When my son was having an operation, I got to stay with him all night and when my daughter had a virus and was admitted for 3 nights my husband and I got to stay in turns. Most hospitals provide a chair or a small pull out bed for parents – if you are not sure you can give them a ring and see what their policy is.

rossylisa

My DD had an operation a few years ago and I was allowed stay with her. I slept in the bed beside her as she was only 2 at the time so i could fit

suzieQ

Thanks for the replies.
    I might ask them closer to the time.
    I just wanted to see if anyone knew first.
    I doubt I will be able to sleep in the bed beside her as she will be attached to monitors for the night.

If anyone can help it would be appreciated! Will put my mind at ease!
    Thanks,
    SuzieQ 😀

rossylisa

Just remembered my friends little boy was there last year. He had to get a shunt(sp) to drain fluid from his brain, and she was giving a little camp bed for the night

munchin
    Participant

i was in Temple Street on Fri and they had a notice up about visiting times etc and it said something along the lines where a child had to stay over night there was facilities for one parent/guardian to stay with the child.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.