TEMP HOME HELP/MOTHERS HELP

Home Forums Louth Chat TEMP HOME HELP/MOTHERS HELP

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    cc1234

HOME HELP/MOTHERS HELP REQ FOR APPROX 4-6WKS. MON, WED & FRI, STARTING ASAP!!
    BASED IN LAYTOWN, I REQUIRE SOMEONE TO COME TO OUR HOUSE TO HELP ME WITH OUR 2 CHILDREN (AGE 1YR & 3YRS) AS I AM RECOVERING FROM SURGERY.
    PREF A DRIVER
    [/i]

scole1

if there’s no body avqailable would you look at creche…??? check minder finder section….

hope feeling better soon

cc1234

No I would rather the children be at home with me as I have been away from them enough while I was having surgery so I just want things to return to as normal as possible for them!!

newmomma

Hi cc, I was recently looking into having a child minder in my home and was advised that you would become the employer and be responsible for paye, prsi payments etc. Just something to consider Good luck with it

cc1234

Hi cc, I was recently looking into having a child minder in my home and was advised that you would become the employer and be responsible for paye, prsi payments etc. Just something to consider Good luck with it

Im only gonna pay someone into the hand coz its only for 4-6wks and I dont need the hassle of sorting paye and all that!!!

scole1

saw this on notice board in tesco’s – childminder available in own home or minders home from the 6thapril – 6th june – ref available…..
    contact 0861681986

hope that helps….

cc1234

thanks very much scole, appreciate that!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.