Teething Babies!!!

Home Forums Louth Chat Teething Babies!!!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    FiCas

Hi Mums,

Is you baby teething? I sell the pure aloe vera gelly, it is made from 100% pure aloe vera gel. Aloe vera is a natural healer and the gelly is excellent to soothe pain, inflammation and soreness when placed on the gums.

It is also used as a first aid gel for all skin problems and mouth problems like mouth ulcers, acne, eczema, psoriasis, dermatitis, burns, prickly heat, cuts and grazes, every press should have one!!!!!

Price €15 (118ml) – 10% off for mumstown!!!

If you are interested contact Fiona on 0872060718.

Remember "mums are as happy aas their saddest child"

FiCas
    Holistic Therapist

Taylor5

Have teething baby, have one question, what does it taste like? Wouldnt like to give him something that tastes rotten…. I drank this juice for a while (Dr recommended it) and it was vile 😯

FiCas

Hi Taylor5

The gelly doesnt really have any flavour I’ve just put some on my 4, 6 and 9yr olds gums and they are of the same opinion.

As for the aloe vera gel drink the taste isnt for everyone but thankfully they also have aloe vera gel drink in cranberry flavour and also peach flavour for kids that is much more appealling.

FiCas

Taylor5

😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 Love the idea of you trying out the stuff on the kids… I have a full tube of bonjella so I’ll pm you when that gone and at this rate it wont be long

opaljh

hi all

have to say this aloe vera products are miracle creams/gels i used them a few years ago for psorias etc

my mother had skin cancer & has to have it removed obviously & she used the proplis cream from this range to help with the scaring & her doctor couldnt believe how well her scars healed from using this cream!

also the jelly is not only great for teething its great for shaving/waxing,sunburn,spots the list goes on !!

My personal favorite is the liquid soap, i always still to this day get pre-menstrual spots 😳 & when i used this soap it cleared right up & its also great for washing the kids hair with especially for cradle cap !

so the point to my story is i so glad i found these products again!!

thanks Fi xxxxxx

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.