TEENS IN THE WILD

Home Forums National Chat TEENS IN THE WILD

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Here come the Girls!

Due to the phenomenal success of his “Teens in the Wild” programme (recently screened on RTE1 television), clinical psychologist, David Coleman is once again inviting a small group of teenagers to participate in another 3 week wilderness activities and therapy course in rural Ireland next September.

This time he would like to hear, in particular, from the parents of teenage GIRLS (14-16 years of age) as he is keen to try and help girls this time around!

Teens who are struggling with issues such as binge drinking, anger management, truancy from school and who might be causing chaos at home and or school might benefit from some space and time away from their usual environment. David will be on hand to help the teens explore their issues and try make sense of their world.

HELP FOR PARENTS AS WELL
    The course is designed to help the teenagers and their parents learn to communicate with and understand each other a little better. David will also work with the parents to explore what possible reasons may lay at the root of their child’s misbehaviour.

ANY FAMILY INTERESTED IN PARTICIPATING IN THE NEXT SERIES OF TEENS IN THE WILD, WE WANT TO HEAR FROM YOU NOW!

EMAIL: info@firebrand.ie

TEL: 01-4735 927

Taylor5

Oh I think David is sooooo SEXY, I think its his voice that does it for me…… now if it was mammies in the wild you could count me in……. Oh the dirty mind is working over time 🙄 😆 😆

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.