taylor in the paper

Home Forums National Chat taylor in the paper

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    scole1

ha ha ha taylor is in the paper check it out

http://www.drogheda-independent.ie/

happymumblemum
    Participant

Ah Taylor you look fab abd baby M is just gorgeous.!!!

Haven’t read the article yet, but it sounds shocking..isn’t the tb jab the one they usually get in hospital?

Taylor5

Ah Taylor you look fab abd baby M is just gorgeous.!!!

Eh you should go to specsavers 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆

Thanks Scole 👿 👿 👿

He will be getting his bcg on Monday but I feel its far too long to wait, I just read there is an outbreak of TB in Cork and people are rushing to get the bcg (not done down there at all) and there is a two year waiting list 😯 😯 😯

Moonflower

Great photo Taylor….i didnt realise things were like that with the BCG….

joey_rudd

did you notice they used 2 names for you, in the heading its Baker but under the photo its Baxter

really lovely pic of both of you M is getting big
    its terrible that you have to wait long for something important

Taylor5

Joey Im well used to the 2 names – we get Baxter, Barker but never Baker 😀 😀 😀
    M looks tiny in the photo, I have to got to the healthcentre for the bcg on monday, hope they dont see it and jab my poor child! 😯 😆 😆 😆 I was giving out about the system not the staff

rossylisa

you look great taylor ..little max is gorgeous … i read a letter in the DL yesterday and had a feeling it was you i even went on your bebo page to see if it was the same surname but you havent got a surname on your bebo ….

trixiebell
    Participant

taylor, you look fab mrs!!! And little M is a dote!!

Taylor5

No way the Leader said they werent intrested so I rang the Indo and they rang me back, I did it in a temper but kinda sorry I did it now!!!
    I rang dh and told him I was in the paper he pick the DI up on the way home and Im on page 3 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆

Sabrinab 08

Wow had no idea that was the wait for a bcg.. when i ad my last dh 3 yrs ago she had to have it by the time she was 12 days old. i was told the time frame was very important!! Fair play for drawing attention to it and you and littl man look fab!!! 😀

Happymammy

You look fantastic! Ava was 9 weeks old when she got hers! Its mad this country is back in the dark ages! 🙄

Happymammy

AND max is a little cutie 😀

MNG

Hi Girls,

Scole1 thanks for puttin it up….
    i would hav missed the paper these days…

Taylor5 you look great with your baby M

in the papers my goodness didnt know the BCG here is also so slow service whats wrong with HSE

Time to hav a new name for HSe and time to hav a new minister of health!

kasia

seen in the paper 🙂
    lovely picture of both of you 🙂

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.