Tax

Home Forums Louth Chat Tax

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    libby

Do people send in thier tax returns?

Medical receipts , Bin charges & Union feeS

We got a cheque in Jan last year after i sent mine in….

Better in my pocket then theirs…..

trixiebell
    Participant

No I dont, and I know I should, thats another thing on my list for 2008 that Im adding to my list,

as you said Libby,

Better in my pocket then theirs…..

What do I have to do, just keep all receipts from doctors etc, and send them in January? Could I go to the doctor and ask them for a receipt for all of last year?

libby

Yes

Go and ask the doctor for all the receipts for the last three years and ger Chemist receipts

You can claim for bin charges as well

Log on to http://www.reachservices.ie – you need your pps number they will send on you a code to do your tax on line.

More money for the grocergies

Taylor5

Libby how does it work if I dont work, can dh claim for both ds and my medical costs? I get half my bills paid by quinn so need to send them my bills, would tax man be happy with copies?

But no I never claim for my taxes

ed1
    Participant

i fill out a med 1 form for claiming back on medical expences over 250 euro. i have never been asked to show any receipts but do have them just in case.

i also do the bin charges on line

rossylisa

oh im deffiently sending in my md1 form this yr my hospital bill was 600 and my insurance didnt pay out so iwas stuck with the bill …….. oh and i had to pay 250 in bon scours hospital to get a abdolimal (sp) lost my reciept for that will i be still able to claim that

libby

As far as i know the limit of €250 is gone know.. i only claim for my tax – i have never been asked for receipts…

My friends claim from both Quinn & Tax

Taylor5

Oh that sounds great, will give it a try

Dinomum

The Med 1 can now be filled out online which is really handy and could be quicker, you dont need receipts and the excess of €125 for single and €250 for a couple is now gone which is good.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.