Tango’s

Home Forums Louth Chat Tango’s

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Ladies just wondering what the all you can eat menu is like, what price is it and when is it available?
    L

scole1

mon – thurs food actually nice, had early bird menu but the all you can eat looks good…..

babycam

Its €19 for all you can eat mon-thurs, but if you ask for it on a sun nite they usually will give it to you. Its gorgeous. Well worth a visit

ruby

the all u can eat is GREAT value…..and the food is to die for………..lovely restaurant and staff are very nice……its a great chance to sample dishes u normally wouldnt go for…..the staff actually encourage u to order more!!!!!!!!!!!!……mmmmm…geting hungry just thinking about it

babycam

We’ll all have to arrange to go again sometime. missed out on the last outting 🙁

Happymammy

We went lastnight it was lovely, great value but we ended up buying two bottles of wine and that brought the price up!! Well worth it we had a great evening together and the staff where very friendly, for a wed the restaurant was packed and thats always a good sign. 🙂

Taylor5

Might try and get dh to give it a try we are 5 years married later this month (didnt think I’d see that milestone a few years ago 🙄 😆 😆 😆 ) I’d love to go be he’s not too into it, I’ll book a baby sitter and drag him out and get him drunk….. then drag him home 😉 😉 😉

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.