Taking Blushing to a whole new level???

Home Forums Exercise, Nutrition, Health Issues & illness Taking Blushing to a whole new level???

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Martina
    Participant

Over the past three/four weeks, all of a sudden for no apparent reason my face heats up and goes bright red, lasts 5 minutes or so and then its over. At the time I was cooking or running around and I’ve been under a lot of stress lately so I thought nothing of it, just figured it was the heat in the kitchen or whatever, but yesterday…..

I was driving into town, not in a panic or anything and my face heated up all of a sudden, I went so red and it got so hot and sore, I thought I’m not going to be able to get out of the car if this doesn’t cool back. It did luckily enough after about five minutes, but I’m starting to wonder is this the beginning of the menopause or is it some sort of allergy that I’m taking.

Does anyone else have this happen to them?

Jedt
    Keymaster

Oh you poor thing, sounds awful.

My mam gets hot flushes where her face and neck area get red and hot and it lasts a few minutes this but she is in her 50’s now and its part of the menopause for her.

There could be a totally different reason this is happening to you – are you stressed or overworked?

A good place to start is to pop into your local pharmacy for some advice, they are often able to offer good information and if you have no joy there, perhaps take a trip to the doctor. Hopefully its nothing serious and will blow over soon. 🙂

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.