Tail End Brown Bleeding

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    siobhanj1

]]

Hi Ladies,

I am new to this site. i was just wondering if you could help me with something. I have tail end brown bleeding at the end of each period and was wondering if anyone else has this. I thought it was pretty normal until i read it could be an indication of infection. I always had this. thanks for your help

Siobhan

Jedt
    Keymaster

If you’ve always had it, then its probably nothing to worry about

This may be a bit personal to ask but is it very pungent? Often, smell is a sign of infection. If there is a strong odour; then there may be a problem

I suggest going to your local chemist for advice, they’ll be able to advise if you may need something over the counter for it – or if it is something you need to have checked by your GP.

Hope that helps. Good luck and try not to worry.

siobhanj1

hi sabbi,

Thanks for your help. No it doesn’t smell and there isn’t alot. its really just spotting after my period. I also attend Phil Boyle in the galway clinic, he reckons it is low progesterone, but you know when you read these things it just makes you wonder.

Thanks again

Moonflower

Hi Siobhan,

i used to have that but the napro meds have cleared it up they can prescribe a course of anti biotics which can help if the prog & oest meds dont help….think link again with m/c the nurse i go to for napro says the brown bleedin is not normal and has to be cleared up.

did you get that lovely message from the girl who did napro for 18mths and finally got pg was lovely to read and encouragin, i am havin very bad time keepin goin at moment so was lovely to read a sucess story.

Jedt
    Keymaster

Good luck Siobhan, sounds like its nothing to worry about. 😀

Keep going Moonflower…for as long as it feels right for you

You are an inspiration and a font of information to lots of women on here, with the way you are handling things. I think you’re very brave and I hope it happens for you soon. xx

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.