Tag-a-bin

Home Forums Louth Chat Tag-a-bin

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Can anyone tell me how much a month Tag-a-bin charge for the bin collections?

Am currently with Oxigen and the fortnightly collections are really not working out for us and also it kills me to still pay the full rate for half the service. Still no sign of the orange bags they were to send out to help over the transition from 1 to 2 weeks.

Taylor5

The binmen left the orange bags on top of the bins weeks ago!
    Tag a bin is 22e per month or something like that… im moving too but paid until the end of the year, dh said not worth moving now, but going to tag a bin in the new year

Jedt
    Keymaster

Think we are moving to midland waste, 21.50 a month – will wait until we are up for renewal with oxygen and then move. rubbish service now – we find it hard to manage the 2 week collections too.

munchin
    Participant

we moved to AES – think thats’ midland waste – we were paid up to end of september when we got the notice about the bimonthly collections so moved immediately

Be warned though i believe they’re all going bimonthly eventually – including midland waste/aes

ed1
    Participant

Thanks for the replies ladies.

Taylor they never left any for us or else they were robbed. I pay 3 monthly so thats nearly up so I think I will make the switch.

Taylor5

Ed1 ring them they, left them out at the tops of the bins, shoved into the handles about a week or two before the change came in, we paid for the first time ever the year in full 🙄 I used to pay every 3 months but i found it messy and one month i forgot to pay and the bin was out of date and we got a letter stuck to the bin, i was morto 😳 So rang and paid in full!

Munchin i think your right, my sister is in Kildare and she said all the suppliers are bi-weekly down there. She said it was something that came or is coming into law to try cut down on our landfill.

Just a question,i see the smoke chugging out of Platin everyday/evening, why do we pay landfill charges, was platin not built to burn all our waste? If our waste is going to landfill what are they burning over there?

Donomum3

tagabin orangebin waste goes to indaver near plattin ..apparently??we switched to them from oxigen a few month ago, service good so far!!!!

Taylor5

Oh i didnt know that, its on our doorstep, so i wouldnt mind my own waste going there…. i would rather is wasnt there are all but hey, what can we do!

julymam

Tagabin was 22.99, changes to 23.99 after christmas…we changed couple mths ago oxegen is ridiculous now paying same money for half the service. tagabin v good so far, our road was closed off one day by gards and i didnt even notuce bins hadnt been collected and they rang me twice to let me know theyd be back the following day. very efficient so far 🙂

Taylor5

nearly all my neighbours changed to tag a bin, i have 5 pre paid bags from Oxigen, im going to use these in the new year then im moving companies

ed1
    Participant

Well I made the switch. I rang tagabin last Friday and they delivered the bins on Monday. Rang oxigen on the Wednesday and we owed 20, so paid that and they will collect the bins in due course (hopefully not to far in the future as I now have 4 bins in my tiny back garden). Tag-a-Bin is 25.99 for us per month. Bins were collected on Wednesday so so far a great service.

pookie2

Ace E90 a quarter, lift green bin once a month & small black bin weekly. Offer a tag a bin as well – will find out how much

Oxigen do the area as well, but I don’t think any other operaters around Dundalk. Or are there????

chewieodie
    Participant

Anyone with Panda? I’ve been with Midland for the past 4 years….

lyn11

Rang oxigen to cancel our collection and they are demanding €50 cancellation fee despite our one year contract with them being up! Am not paying this after their changes in collection service which saw us paying full price for half the service we had agreed on. They have some cheek!!! 👿 👿

munchin
    Participant

they(oxigen) must have introduced the cancellation fee because so many are leaving. We moved to aes/midland and so far so good

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.