Swine Flu – being treated

Home Forums National Chat Swine Flu – being treated

Viewing 5 posts - 31 through 35 (of 35 total)
  • Author
    Daisy37

Hi Almae,

Hope you guys recover soon and enjoy what’s left of this bizarre summer we’re having.

I was hoping to get over to you but sounds like you have your hands full, maybe some other time.

Get well.

Taylor5

God thats terrible, the poor child she is getting it from all angles.

Im going to ring gp again in the morning, I was going to take him to A&E this afternoon, his temp was 39.9 for over an hour couldnt get it down, gave calpol and neurofen withinn minutes….. but after a little nap and some juice he was screaming for some of our dinner and was full of hte joys, clapping hands etc…. He is in good from inbetween the spikes in temp……… Will see what gp says in the morning (please god Im not in olol before then)
    have to go dh need laptop

Taylor5

After a really rought night and really high temps 39.9… he wouldnt touch any juice but drank 4 oz of warm formula, gave a paralink and was using a cold face cloth on his head and neck…… we went asleep in the small hours and didnt wake untill after 10am!!!! Well he woke like a new child, still sick but much much better, horrible nappies but temp in normal ranges without any drugs (last paralink at 3.30am) he ate breakfast and had 5 oz of his bottle….. looking much better and in good form.
    If it was swine flu it was a very mild dose, but think it was just viral. I like to make them fight for a few days with the aid of calpol before I get the doctor in and it has seemed to work out okay, but you know kids he could go downhill very quickly but so far so good…. fingers crossed

Almae

thats the thing with swine flu , it hits fast without warning and kiddies do go down hill fast the doc told us last week , thats why lilymae was treated,he couldnt risk it with her.

she seems 100% again, hubby and i are finishing up tami today so we seem to over the worst of it.

Almae

well all over the flu, and as good as new again.
    My aunt has it now , we were never in touch with her at all , its just doing the rounds. 😥

My doors are open again for business:) Daisy37 🙂

Viewing 5 posts - 31 through 35 (of 35 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.