Swimsuit

Home Forums National Chat Swimsuit

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

I need a decent swimsuit, well would prefer a tankini, for my holidays next week (have to keep everything in place while I’m with the inlaws!!!)

Any suggestions as to where? I’ve tried Ophelia, but don’t really want to pay €60 +! M&S had nothing which was surprising… can’t think of anywhere else that I could get one!

Thanks x

allyj

Hi Yvonne, not sure if you live close to one, but I remember getting a nice tankini in Debenhams last year and when I was in there today they seemed to have at least 20% off a lot of stuff.

Fabienne

I had a leaflet about swimsuit in Evans. Not a place I would think of, but they looked nice on the leaflet.

FAbienne

munchin
    Participant

i got a lovely swimsuit with tummy control in Dunnes last summer, seem to remember tankini etc too – worth a shot

Yvonne

Thanks all.. think it will have to be a trip up to Blanch… hoping to go later this evening, fingers crossed I get sorted!

Jedt
    Keymaster

Did you go online? I got a fab swimsuit from M&S on sale for 16 euro. Its black and leopard print and has built in tummy panel and proper built in bra, its fab!

Ophelia had some panache on sale for 20 euro last week, they are quite good. You need to rummage in the sale rail but you can get lucky.

Tesco has some nice ones too with built in tummy panel and good cup support. I got a swimsuit with mini skirt attached for 8 euro in their sale – very comfy and looks lovely on. You need to rummage in there too but you can get lucky!

HTH – happy shopping 😀

siobhang73
    Participant

I found Heatons had a good range – halter necks which are more flattering if you are big on top!

hi yvonne.got fab swimsuit for my hols in littlewoods catalogue.you can go online nd arrange account,they deliver in 3dys by courier.its the floral and black 1,mine has swimskirt but comes without 2 and tankini,has tummy panel but best bit for me anyway comes in your cup size,im 36f so find hard to get good fit in cheaper stores.bought some 3 yrs ago and very happy wiv dem.grt range 35e to 45e or less.got fab ones in debenhams b4 2 tankinis,nd bikinis nd gud price. 😀

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.