swimming pools..does anyone know a good one

Home Forums Louth Chat swimming pools..does anyone know a good one

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

Hi..does anyone know of a nice swimming pool..in drogheda or near by places..also does my little girl of 13months need 2 where a swim cap..can I get away with it 2..its an optional thing in england..many thanks
    I

happymumblemum
    Participant

Hi Aura Leisure Centre in Drogheda iis really good , it is up in Rathmullan beside the Drogheda Leisure complex.

As far as I know every one has to wear a swim cap- very different to England I know,being English myself.

I think the above mentioned have special mornings for Mother and Toddlers.

Good luck 😀

louise789

Funny you should ask about the swim cap thing because I’ve been thinking about taking DS along to the pool and wondered about that! I’m from England too and rarely saw them there – and definitely not on the tinies! I think I’d scare DS if I put one on (and scare everyone else by wearing my swimming costume!!)!!!

Oh dear..not sure I put on a swim hat..think ill wait till she can toddle and take her 2 funtasia..not t same as swimming but I’m sure its fun in there..

libby1
    Participant

It is important and necessite to wear a swimming hat in the pool in Drogheda – Aura

There is another pool in Drumcar – it is like a bath very warm.. They do lessons for very young children on saturdays … Don’t have number but could try and get it if interested….

sunshineorla

I think the mother toddler swim group is at 11am wednesdays and fridays in Aura. Thay have an ad you can click into, on the right of this page ususally.

scole1

yeah you have to wear swim cap, but you can get the cloth ones that don’t pinch, the rubber ones are awful put anyone off going swimming, but i dunno why they insist you use one but everywhere now gets you to wear one…..

also if looking for the life jacket things they have girls ones in dunnes for only 14euro which is cheap can goa s high as 39.99……

louise789

yeah you have to wear swim cap, but you can get the cloth ones that don’t pinch, the rubber ones are awful put anyone off going swimming,

Any idea where I’d get one of these from? Thanks!! x

Hi thanks 4 ur replies..I’m going 2 have a drive down there and 9 if I can buy a cloth hat at t pool..and go 2 dunnes 4 life jacket thingy..my little en loves t water so should be fun..ta..

munchin
    Participant

most pools sell the cloth ones

scole1

yeah i’d say you’d get the cloth ones in the swimming pool….or pop into a leisure centre (hotel) and they’d perhaps sell ya one…..

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.