Swimming for mothers and babies?

Home Forums National Chat Swimming for mothers and babies?

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author

Hello,

I wonder could anybody tell me if there is a swimming pool in North County Dublin or Drogheda that does Mother & Baby swims or lessons?

thanks

libby1
    Participant

Aura Drogheda do – Mother and Baby sessions – Twice a week.

http://www.auragroup.ie

angelmum

i enquired about that in aura,its on wed and fri at 11 o clock.it only 7euro and there is an instructor there for session.sounds great but i have not gone yet.will do soon though

Gabi’sDad

Can anyone tell me what the etiquette for a dad taking his child swimming, are men allowed at the mother classes?, my dd loves to swim but mum allergic to chlorine, im dying to take her, also does anyone know any times that are in the afternoon as mornings dont suit us.

thanks.

thanks for the replies.. that place sounds perfect – can anyone tell me where Marleys Lane is in Drogheda?

louise789

Can anyone tell me what the etiquette for a dad taking his child swimming, are men allowed at the mother classes?, my dd loves to swim but mum allergic to chlorine, im dying to take her, also does anyone know any times that are in the afternoon as mornings dont suit us.

thanks.

We go to the Aura sessions on weds or fri mornings and it is most definitely a "parent and toddler" session rather than just for mums – there is always lots of dads there with their LO’s!! Not sure about afternoon sessions though..

libby1
    Participant

Marleys lane

Come in the old Dublin Rd – PASS traffic lights @bottom Dublin rd, Tuites butchers, bus station – keep left at Dominic Park – up Rathmullen rd, Pass Fire Station ( new one}

After small shopping complex take left , pass lmfm – next gate on left – You are there.

angelmum

hi gabi’sdad should have said its definately parent and toddler and not mother and toddler.enjoy

Taylor5

When I went there were a good few dads

Gabi’sDad

Sweet, cant wait to see the little wild thing splish sploshing about the place.

thanks. my son is 10 weeks old.. are there other babies that age ? and is the water generally warm ?

maisy

Hi Balbriggan childcare
    Havent been to the swim session in Aura for ages but seem to remember babies had to be 6 months ie have their vaccinations up to date but am open to correction on that one

Maisy

kcireland

I believe the Bettystown Court Hotel has a Parent & Toddler swimming time, too … worth a call for times & dates.

Taylor5

is bettystown just for members? I’d love to find out about this one as A goes to playschool across the road and this would be great for me and m to have swim and splash

I havent taken M for a swim yet, I was waiting for is last set of injections

Gabi’s Dad all the baby and toddler mornings have dad at them, the one on the Dublin Road had a SAHD, he was a lovely guy and was made very welcome. I dont know if he still goes but it might be worth checking out

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.