supplier shop

Home Forums Louth Chat supplier shop

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Fabienne

Someone told me there is in Drogheda a supplier shop mainly for tradesmen to get cheapper wood, screws and all that kind of diy stuff. He said it’s much much cheaper than B&Q or woodies
    He said it’s in the direction of hospital, but doesn’t know the name.
    I’l need if you have it name and a bit more info on the direction.

Of course it’s not for me it’s for my dh, I did find him few jobs to do while am with my parents with the kids. So he won’t feel lonely :lol: :lol:
    with the list he could be busy for the next 12 months :lol: :lol:

Sabbi I’ll let you know how he gets on, and thanks again for letting us checking your house out :wink:

Fabienne

Fabienne

Or if anyone knows one on the north side of Dublin.

Taylor5

There was a place beside the hospital McMahons, but they closed down a few years ago, there is a wood suppliers on the Ballymakenny road, half way up on the right, they are called Wogans, they supply all kind of wood and floors etc, im sure they sell screws aswell.

libby1
    Participant

Newports – down in the Greenhills is another one…..

Fabienne

Not really screw we need, it’s rail and wood / or MDF to make some kind of kitchen drawers that are easy to open.
    Then the paint and all. Thanks for info, will look at it.

Fabienne

Anonymous
    Inactive

there is a Wogans Supplies on the Ballymakenny Road, just before the school in beside the Solid Rock Church. I got some skirting there dirt cheap compared to big chain store places. Wogans number is 041 9830511

kjmam

yeah wogans on ballymakenny rd is great value get all my diy stuff there

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.