Supervalu – Pampers / Fruit / Meat / Beer

Home Forums Spot the Bargain Supervalu – Pampers / Fruit / Meat / Beer

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    mammycool
    Participant

Hi Ladies,

I was in Supervalue this morning and they have great deals on pampers wipes and fruit. Wipes 3 for 5 euro. Strawberries – 2.49, Oranges – 2.49, Grapes – 2.99 – not sure how this compares to Lidl / Aldi / Tesco but is definately cheaper than Dunnes. Meat is also half price on certain items. Cans of Carlsberg / Henniken / others 1.70ish – again not sure how this compares – don’t drink beer, am a wine lover when drinking

scole1

that’s great….hopefully there’ll be nappies on special…if anyone sees let us know will stock up for june…..

scole1

see drogheda leader adbert for super value there,s loads on offer…on ethat caught my eye also was the sma progress baby formula 7.50….not bad…..

Taylor5

I went in this evening and got loads of bargains, pick washing powder up for my mum and myself 14 euro you cant go wrong.

Got no3 huggies nappies for 15 euro…. 141 nappies in the box

noeleenw

its great to see that they are actually doing something about the prices not like tesco 🙄 🙄 went there today to use up the vouchers i got in post nothong cheap there

Fifi

Got great deals tonite in Super Valu, got chicken for half price and got large bag of carrots and bag of baby potatoes free. Great offers on meat as well, I got a round roast joint for just over €6 at half price, pork chops and diced beef all reduced. Also the huggies nappies were reduced to half price from €30 to €15 (116 in box) thats brilll, will last me for a while, usuallly buy them in Lidl but that worked out cheaper!!! 😀

Bibi

have to say i find supervalu the biggest rip off. they are terribly expensive 😯 , my weekly shop was costing anything between 170-200€ and i have now started to shop in tesco and its 120€ weekly. plus they have huge varity of BOGOF (buy one get one free) in all depts . its gets my thumbs up , i also shopin lidl which come in about 70€ weekly. 😀

mammycool
    Participant

I think the prices are starting to come down a bit in the supermarkets. I used to shop in SuperValu a few years ago but did find it expensive. I then shopped in Tesco in Ashbourne – switched to Dunnes when I had my son because of the trolley – you can put the car seat onto the trolley – so no waking the baby.

Anyhow, for the 6 or so months, I have found that the shopping has become really expensive – up about 60euro. I has definately started to fall in the last two months. It is between 40 to 60 euros cheaper a week – depending on what I buy.

i don’t go near Tesco at all – they do lots of deals but I find that they are more expensive for the basics – eg. Huggies nappies were 3euro dearer a pack. I do try to buy baby stuff when it is on special though. Definately will be going up North to stock up on the SMA – unless anyone knows of any current deals? Missed the one in Supervalu.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.