Summer Holidays 2008

Home Forums National Chat Summer Holidays 2008

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    libby

Just wondering, Has anyone booked Holidays for 2008 yet.

We went to Portugal this year & had great accomdation, ideal for us…
    So my dh booked it this week for next year..

I really need something to aim for…..

Gismo

Hi libby..hoping to head to hollland for a week in April/May over to friends and then hoping to get on sun holiday in september some time maybe fuerta ventura…we didn’t have holidays in 2007 and it has been a horrible year after losing my brother and my father-in-law so we really need a break at this stage.

libby

Sorry to hear about you losing family members, it is so hard and stressful on everyone, you def need a holiday.. something to look forward to.. I really hope 2008 is good for you.

Gismo

Thanks libby…things can only get better as they say. But really looking forward to 2008 and hoping for a good year.

yummymummy

im going away in july or aug of next year, not booked yet as we cant decide on where to go , but id say it will be booked by end of this year or into jan.

Gismo

I can’t wait for holidays.

Joanne06
    Participant

Our hols will be the ould honeymoon this year!!!! Headin to Italy for a change of scenery!!! Hope to get away for a few days with the wee man before that. Maybe go back to salou even if its jus for the week end.

libby

Italy is lovely

We were ten years married in September and we headed ther from Thursday until Sunday without the darling children…

It is really important to get away . Time out….

Gismo

Absolutely libby. We went to malta on our honeymoon a year ago and it was just great to chill out in the sun

Joanne06
    Participant

What part of Italy did ya go to Libby??! Ever been to Lake Garda?!

My bro goes to malta a bit gis….photos always look amazing! Some day i might get there!!!! SOOOOooo many places i wanna go to!

happymumblemum
    Participant

we will be going to West Cork again, absolutely fabulous with a family wouldnt go any where else we all just love it.

I have travelled abroad in my youth to more places then you could shake a stick at and West Cork is my favourite spot in the world

Stay with in laws too so we have baby sitters who we can trust.

happymumblemum
    Participant

the most amazing beaches there too with very few people on them , couldnt think of any thing worse than not daring to blink on a beach on costa del whatever in case someone swiped dd 😯

Only thing of course is the weather isnt as guaranteed as it is abroad however it is very mild in that part of the country

Taylor5

Dont worry HMM they wouldnt be long bring her back… my mams favourite saying 😆 😆 😆 😆

happymumblemum
    Participant

youre right actually 😆 😆 😆

my fave saying too 😆 😆

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.