Summer Courses

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Style Fish

Want to transform your style just in time for the Summer sunshine?

Book your transforming 7 week Style Fish Summer Course today!

Described by the Sunday Business Post as offering a ‘Unique Style Journey’ & by Ruby Rouge Boutique as ‘The Best Fashion Blog Out there’ Stylefish.ie have not only come a long way in one year they have also been nominated in their first year of business for Image Magazines Young Entrepreneur of the Year Award!

Be part of it all. Become a Style Fish Member once you sign up for your course and receive excluisve monthly discounts with boutiques and salons throughout the Country.

Check out class dates here;
    [url:n128c8c0]http://www.stylefish.ie/classdates/[/url:n128c8c0]

Style Fish x

Jedt

I’ve done a course like this and it was great. It taught me which shapes, styles and colours suit me best and as a result, I now shop much smarter. It was money well spent because in the end, it has actually saved me money!

Since then, I buy things that suit me and that I get lots of wear from.

I used to buy loads of stuff in the sales, sometimes items that didn’t even fit me properly but I would tell myself I was going to get it altered or that I was going to lose weight to fit into it – but I didn’t and so lots of clothes sat in my wardrobe, with the labels still on!!!

It was such a waste of money and wardrobe space.

Julie from Stylefish is great, check out her style tips in the ‘Ask the expert’ section to see why she is someone us gals can learn from 😀 😀

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.