Suggestions for kids party entertainment

Home Forums Louth Chat Suggestions for kids party entertainment

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    Sweetypie

Hi ladies,

My son wants to have his upcoming birthday party at home. As it’s winter, I can’t get a bouncy castle (he’s v disapponted about this), so would love to surprize him with something else, maybe an entertainer. Can anyone suggest something/someone please!

Also what type of party games would be good (kids aged between 2 and 10 years, party boy will be 5) -stiff statues, pass the parcel, pin tail on donkey…..I would love to entertain them ourselves, so all suggestions greatly accepted :D

Thanks

Sweetypie

Duncelt

We had a magician at our wedding to entertain the kids and it went down a treat with both kids and adults. I just googled it and here is one

http://www.childrenspartymagician.com/? … lAod3CfxGQ

This is the fella we had http://www.anthonysmagic.com/. He left a lot of my guests baffled. You can negotiate a price as if I remember correctly he droped his price a good bit for me (I love to haggle).

munchin
    Participant

My little one is only 3 but we had her last 2 parties at home. Last one was mainly 3-9 yr olds muscial satutes & pass the parcel went down a treat – have a bag of small goodies and ensure everyone gets a prize.
    Her b’day is nov & is first after big gap of b’days and every party she was at last summer had a bouncy caslte – she was sooooooooo dissapointed not to have one

Fabienne

My friend does the face painting in Funtasia Bettystown, as it’s closed some days, she’s free those days. If you want her number pm me.
    Fabienne

hjs

martin the magician amazing for kids’ parties, can’t rate him highly enough, kept 40+ kids still, enthralled and delighted at a double party for my two. PM me for no, I will dig it out for you or think you can google him.

Glittergirlz I’d say not only for girls, they do face-painting and karoke as well as the make up and hair stuff so would go down well too. Mandi is in here, usrnm glittergilz i think, or again pm me for no.

Maria30

Girl from Jo Jingles does parties as well. If they are anything like classes it will be brill. She has ad on here or pm me for her number.

Anonymous
    Inactive

an inexpensive alternative which ive tried and it worked a treat. Buy cheap plain white tshirts (pennys, tesco) and buy fabric markers in the art and hobby shop. Kids made their own tshirts. Have to just iron them before they went home to set the print. Put sheet of card in between tshirt to stop ink going onto back. Decorating 2 sides took time 🙂 Then had awards ceremony with a little bit of a fashion show and children got a medal (think smyths do them). was one of my best kids parties.

Also play dough / arts and crafts party worked well too ( really good value in boyds for art stuff). 5yr olds love the chance to make things. Little bit more messy but not too much. Just cover table well and away they go. Get some plastic aprons from a shop if you can or tell parents to send them in old clothes as it will be bit messy. Another great party that all the children enjoyed.

chewieodie
    Participant

WE had a pirate party for my ds 4th birthday. And one of the things that went down really well was a treasure hunt.. Basically sent them around the whole house and garden with a clue leading to the next location…. until the final clue reached the treasure chest… which was the cake!

Loving the ideas Mummy5 gave…. may have to try those out!

Fabienne

very good ideas here, have to try to remember it.

Fabienne

travelgirl

i can really recommend princess upsydasiy!!! she used to have an advertisment on this site, but she is brilliant, she kept 17 kids ranging in age from 2-7, boys and girls, entertained for an hour 1/2, games, face painting, even got the adults involved…I have her number here somewhere if you were interested, but as i said i would really recommend her, and would deffo get her for party again

libby1
    Participant

Martin the magician

His number is 086 3811 288

He is brill

hjs

well done libby

yes, as said earlier, he FAB

pinata ruth

hi, i’m local and i make pinatas in all shapes and sizes for parties. If there is something special that you think he’d love then i can make it for you. I have website where you can see a selection of them. http://www.pinataspinatas.com. Also i’m available on 086 3118052 help you make a decission and arrange delivery.

thanks ruth

Sweetypie

Thanks everyone for your kind suggestions – will have to put my thinking cap on!

Sweetypie

ciarac

hiya

http://www.kidspartyclub.ie meant to be fab, a puppet show and disco after! all geared towards your age group etc, or check pelican promotions too, all have ideas!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.