subsidised childcare

Home Forums What’s New on Mumstown? subsidised childcare

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Taylor5

Just a quick question idont get SW but im in the system to keep me in credits iykwim, its like signing on without any money but it keeps you in credits or a Stamp as most people call it, you know for years to come for a pension etc…. i could sign up to FAS if i wanted to, would i be able to apply for one of these spaces?

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi all,

Do you know you might be eligible for subsidised childcare. CETS is a scheme for parents who are eligible for FAS or VEC training. Contact your Fas office or Louth County Childcare Committee. In these hard times its good to know there might be help available out there.

Hi as far as i know you have to be accepted onto a training course. But once you have a letter saying you have been accepted onto fas training we can give you a place for as long as the course runs. I hope this helps and they are nice in the Drogheda office if you give them a call they might be able to explain whats involved. Im not sure how fas works but all we need to book you a place in the creche is a letter for fas saying your on one of their courses.

Taylor5

thanks for that

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.