Stunning Wedding Dress for sale BARGAIN!!!!

Home Forums Weddings, Christenings, Communions, Confirmations etc Stunning Wedding Dress for sale BARGAIN!!!!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Happymammy

Hi All,

Brand new, never worn (other then for fitting) Cosmobella white Wedding Dress. Stunning hand embriodered detail to bodice and train, Size 12 (room for alterations). Genuinely a stunning dress…was an impulse buy and I’ve decided to go with my other purchase, it was a tough decision as this dress is very eye catching.
    Sell for €550 or nearest reasonable offer.

The pictures do not do it justice…to comeand view the dress please pm me.
    Pictures on below link. :)

http://www.gumtree.ie/dublin/41/47953241.html

Fabienne

Looked at pic.
    It’s REALLY stunning.
    But no need for a wedding dress (and do not fit in a size 12 😆 )
    Hope you’ll find a buyer.

Fabienne

Taylor5

What are you selling your dress for you nutter!!!!!! You’ve more money then sense 🙄

Happymammy

I wish i had!! 🙄 Im after seeing another dress and my dad is treating me to it if i can sell my other one of course, and then buy that one, and i cant sleep until i have it!!!! Ah well, you buy it if you love it so much!! 😆 😆 Its a stunning dress and im debating weeks what to do but i cant get the other one out of my head!!
    So im looking for a quick sale so i can put the money off my newbie one, come down to protocol 2mara and i will give ya asneaky peak 😆

trixiebell
    Participant

happymammy its fab, hope you sell it hun!

I would buy it too only dont need a wedding dress either 🙄 😆

Happymammy

Ah i feel bad on the dress now!! I cant even leave my shoesapart on their own incase they feel leftout!! they have to be in pairs and all together 😆 😆 😆 I am a bit OC, the dress i want to buy has no frills and is all straight and organised 🙄 😆 😆 😆

Taylor5

If your heart is with the other dress so be it but your dress is stunning, I think your mad…….. God that price for such a dress is a bargin

Mimi Lee

omg that dress is fab, the other one must be really special if you want to sell it,
    if only i had a ring on my finger id snap it up lol

good luck, i hope you get the dress of your dreams, 😀

Jedt
    Keymaster

I’d nearly be tempted to buy that and renew my vows in a lush ceremony – but I’d be afraid Dave would leg it!!!

Good luck selling it, you have to go with your heart when it comes to your wedding dress. when you know the right one you just know, thats all there is to it!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.