Studio Wax

Home Forums Louth Chat Studio Wax

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Solero

Hi

Has anyone been to Studio Wax for treatment? Delighted to hear any experiences – good & bad!

Thanks!

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi Solero,

Lots of Mumstown members have used Studio Wax and highly recommend them. Last month at our Mumstown get together in Drogheda we gave out €5 off vouchers to everyone for Studio Wax.

We still have a few here, if you would like us to send you one, please send an email to info@mumstown.ie with your address and we will send one on to you, so you can try it out with a nice discount first time.

Hope that helps.

Jedt
    Keymaster

Hi Solero,

I went for threading a few weeks ago to Studio Wax and found it great. I was in and out in a few minutes, the girls were very friendly and the salon is warm and clean and feels very relaxing when you’re laying on the bed having a treatment.

Highly recommend. HTH. 😀

scotsmum

hi,

i go to studio wax for threading regularly, think its great, the girls are really friendly and always do a great job 😀

Yvonne

Hi, I also go to Studio Wax, for waxing and recently threading, and cannot recommend them highly enough. The girls are all lovely, extremely professional and discrete.

Its a lovely place, very clean and welcoming. You can also book online which is very handy!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.